Its 4 days into Animation 2!
WOOOOO!
Today we had our first interim.
And our group was the first group that have to present our Character design, Story board, etc.
I think the interim went pretty ok.
Although we got a whole lot of questioning from the other groups and Amanda herself.
They asked us if we were sure and confident about this project we were embarking, and also since we are one of the only few people that actually are insane enough to attempt stop-motion, some of us gave an uncertain smile.
but i think we'll be alright.
I THINK.
I also think that this project will be one that we can learn and explore a new skill.
Hmmm.
Anyway, we received comments about how we have to create more tension between the old lady and the young man.
Like how the suspicion part has to be stretched and emphasized.
We were told that yesterday by Amanda, and we did extend our storyboard. But I thought today's one is ok what.
Cuz the top view shot will last for quite long, and tension can be built then.
but its still up to our group to decide on whether we are going to extend it and how.
Then we were asked about our modeling of our props and stuff.
I think since we are the only one doing stop motion, we had a lot of shooting from the class that we had to defend against.
But overall, the crit caused us to worry a little, but still necessary.
I hope we can get the props up soon, and figure out exactly how we are going to tackle this project.
but at least we made a progress today.
We went to the 5th foor to "steal" materials and we managed to get cardboard and a wooden plank for the floor from the PID workshop.
We cut out some of the cardboard today, and tomorrow we are going to try to piece the cardboard together to form the shelves of the mart.
YAY! YIPEE!
-Jarrold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Questions and queries are neccessary to help make your project realistic. However, don't let fear overcome your confidence. Good positivity! I'm sure the project would be fun to work on. :)
ReplyDelete