Today, we did our voice over.
At first, only Gina and germaine were suppose to do the voice overs.
Then came to the boy's part, and either one of them tried to do the guy's part, but it didnt work.
So... they looked at me and said, "We already got a young man's voice here what."
So, I was dragged in to do the guy's part.
I think I didnt mind doing it, although I hesitated a bit.
It turned out to be fun though, and all of us laughed at each other's part.
Gina did the voice over for the grandmother, while germaine did the voice over for the cashier.
I think we were quite fast, as we finished all the recording in less than 2 hours.
Now, all we have to do is match the voice over with the video and compile the scenes together.
I was given 2 scenes, the opening and the credits to do.
I think it is quite ok, and I got the whole weekend to do all these work.
Overall, I think it was a good idea choosing stop motion for our animation2.
It was a new experience and the entire thing wasnt very stressful and hurried.
Also, we dont have to do lip sync and colouring, and line drawing and stuff... Muahahhaa.
We are almost done with this project!
1 more week to go!
Go Slurp!
-Jarrold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment